Thank you for participating in exciting Super6 tournament. Once again, we have a "SOLD-OUT EVENT". We anticipate an exciting weekend of competitive,clean and fun basketball. We would like to provide you with a couple of notes prior to the start of the tournament.
Please read carefully through every note so that we can make this a fun, organized event for everyone. As a coach, you are responsible for understanding and adhering to all rules/guidelines for this tournament. You are also responsible to relay the information to members of your organization. Again, thanks for participating.
MANDATORY TEAM REQUIREMENTS:
* HOME TEAM- OFFICIAL GAME BOOKS PROVIDED BY THE SUPER6
* VISITING TEAM- WORKS THE GAME CLOCK
* IF YOUR TEAM CANNOT PERFORM THE ABOVE GAME FUNCTIONS, YOUR GAME IS SUBJECT TO BE FORFEITED. ***NO EXCEPTIONS***
- 14 minute halves (3rd-7th Grade)
- 16 minute halves (8th- 12th Grade)
- 4 30-second timeouts per game (2 per half)
- Bonus 10 fouls per half per team (1&1)
- 20 Points down equals a running clock
- Double Bonus 13 fouls per half per team (2 shots)
- All head coaches must sign a background check release form prior to attending the event. It is the responsibility of the director/coach to complete this form prior to the event start date. The form will be sent you each coach via email and will be available for download on www.thesuper6.com. (Manatory)
- Uniform compliance: A player will not be permitted to play in games if his or her uniform(s) is not "completely" matching.
1.) Make sure to check the latest schedule for updated times. On the schedule, the first team is listed as home and second team listed will be away. Wear your uniforms accordingly!