Thank you for participating in exciting Super6 tournament. Once again, we have a "SOLD-OUT EVENT". We anticipate an exciting weekend of competitive, clean and fun basketball. We would like to provide you with a couple of notes prior to the start of the tournament.
Please read carefully through every note so that we can make this a fun, organized event for everyone. As a coach, you are responsible for understanding and adhering to all rules/guidelines for this tournament. You are also responsible to relay the information to members of your organization. Again, thanks for participating.
MANDATORY TEAM REQUIREMENTS:
* HOME TEAM- WORKS THE OFFICIAL GAME BOOKS PROVIDED BY THE SUPER6
* VISITING TEAM- WORKS THE GAME CLOCK
* IF YOUR TEAM CANNOT PERFORM THE ABOVE GAME FUNCTIONS, YOUR GAME IS SUBJECT TO BE FORFEITED. ***NO EXCEPTIONS***
- 14 minute halves (3rd-7th Grade)
- 16 minute halves (8th- 12th Grade)
- 4 30-second timeouts per game (2 per half)
- Bonus 10 fouls per half per team (1&1)
- 20 Points down equals a running clock (15 point will stop the clock again)
- Double Bonus 13 fouls per half per team (2 shots)
- All head coaches must sign a background check release form prior to attending the event. It is the responsibility of the director/coach to complete this form prior to the event start date. The form will be sent you each coach via email and will be available for download on www.thesuper6.com. (Manatory)
- Uniform compliance: A player will not be permitted to play in games if his or her uniform(s) is not "completely" matching.
1.) Make sure to check the latest schedule for updated times. On the schedule, the first team is listed as home and second team listed will be away. Wear your uniforms accordingly!
2.) Super6 employs relaxed dress code for coaches, collared shirts and NO JEANS. Teams must have uniform consistency. All uniforms must have numbers on both sides of the uniform. Players cannot share the same uniform number. This will be strictly enforced! A player could be removed by the site director for uniform inconsistency.
3.) There is an entry fee required for everyone to enter into the building with the exceptions of coaches and players. Each team will only be allowed a total of 2 coaches. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Friday pass $5.00 adults.
Saturday & Sunday passes are $10.00 for adults (13 & up) and $5.00 for children 12 and under.
No one will be permitted in without paying the entry fee. NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS PERMITTED IN THE BUILDING INCLUDING NO COOLERS.
4.) Players will only be allowed to compete for one team in a particular division. You must have proper documentation handy that solidifies each player’s eligibility on your team. Proper documentation includes: birth certificate, school report card, “RECENT” photo and/or passport. No other documentation will be acceptable. If there is any question regarding the eligibility of a player please see your site coordinator to address the issue. The challenger will have to pay $50.00 fee to challenge each athlete’s eligibility. The site coordinator will then consult with the respective head coach to provide documentation of proof eligibility of the player in question. Failure to provide proper documentation will result in the player not being allowed to participate the remainder of the tournament NO EXCEPTIONS! If the game has already been played and a player is ruled ineligible than the team will have to forfeit that game. If an athlete is found to be ineligible, the $50 fee will be returned to the challenger.
5.) Please bring your own balls for warm-up time. We will not provide warm-up balls for teams!!! Head referee will choose a ball from the two teams for GAME BALL.
6.) Please be advised that games run ahead or behind schedule at times. Super 6 will always start games immediately after exiting games. There are times when running-clocks and forfeited games occur. Make sure you plan to arrive at least an hour before your scheduled game time. If a previous game ends early, it is your responsibility to be ready to play immediately. The “Game Time” is when the previous game ends and scheduled time is what’s listed on the schedule. We will operate always on Game Time!!! Teams will be given maximum 5 minutes to start the game after the previous game has ended. After 5 minutes, your game is subject to be forfeited.
7.) CHECK-IN: ALL TEAMS MUST CHECK-IN BEFORE THEIR 2ND GAME. LOCATION OF CHECK-IN IS AT TEMPLE TERRACE REC:
Temple Terrace Recenter: 6610 Whiteway Dr, Temple Terrace, FL 33617
Tim Keeley, Program Director