Coaches, Players and Parents taking part in the "23 Annual Fingerlakes Slam Tournament”
We here at Central Western would like to take this opportunity to thank you for
Deciding to be a part of our event. It is our goal to make sure your experience is a
Positive one while taking part in the tournament.
Reminders: Coaches or Team Managers need to make sure they go over the
Tournament rules before their first game. These rules will be posted on our website and a copy of them will be provided in your Coaches Packet.
Please be early for all games, our events normally run ahead of schedule and games will start early
We tried to honor all scheduling request and we have very little flexibility to make changes at this point.
Please remember the Visiting Team will provide some one to run the Clock and the Home Team is responsible for keeping the score sheet for all games. The Home Team is the First Team Listed.
Daily Admission: Adult - $6.00/ Senior 62 and up $4.00/ Student 5 to 18/ $2.00
No Weekend Pass
Again welcome to all teams and coaches and parents and good luck.
GAME RULES FOR TOURNAMENT
• Home Team – Keeps the scorebook
• Visiting Team – Runs the Clock
• 3 – Minute warm-up time
• There is no Grace Period Game time is Game Time.
Please Be 30 Minutes early for all games.
We will start games early at the completion of proceeding game
• 16 Minute Halves – Stop Time
• 14 Minute Halves for 11U/12U Boys and 5th/6th Grade Girls
• 28.5 Ball will be used for Women and 5th and 6th Grade
• Regular size Ball for all the Rest of teams
• 2 - Minute Halftime
• 1 timeout per half and no carryover
• Players are disqualified on their 6th Foul
• Bonus 1 + 1 on the 10th Foul --- NO DOUBLE BONUS
• Last minute of the Game – Both Teams are automatically in the Bonus
• Second Half Clock Runs if lead is 20 points or more.
Return to Stop clock again if lead drops under 20 points.
• First Overtime is 2 Minutes, Second overtime is 1 Minute, Third overtime is Sudden Death.
• One (1) timeout per overtime. Timeouts don`t carryover.
• Foul Shots – Players may enter the lane on the Release.
• There will be a 10 second call in backcourt because of no shot clock.
• Pressing – If a Team is ahead by 30 Points, they may not press at that
point. Penalty is 1st a warning and 2nd a team awarded 2 points and the ball.