ALL GAME SCHEDULE ARE SUBJECT TO COVID PROTCOLS AND MAY CHANGE.
AT THIS TIME NO PARENTS CAN ATTEND GAMES OR PRACTICES FOR COVID SAFTEY. HOWEVER ALL GAMES WILL BE BROADCASTED ON YOUTUBE TV. SEE WEB SITE FOR LINKS.
Dear Parents and Players,
Welcome to the 52nd campaign of East Marietta Basketball!!
With an enrollment of over 1000 boys and girls from the 3rd through the 12th grades, our program is the most successful in Cobb County. Accordingly, the quality of the program is directly related to level of parental participation. In order to keep up our level of success, East Marietta needs your full support.
We also graciously welcome any additional funds through sponsor contributions and rely on your charitable contributions to our Joyce Fox scholarship fund.
Each Team MUST provide a scoresheet plus a clock operator and scorekeeper for each game.
games will be 10 minute running clock. clock will stop last two minutes of the second and fourth quarter.
Home Team Wears White--Vistor wears Black Jerseys
PROTCOLS FOR THE LEAGUE.
Rest assured there will be protocols in place to help with everyone’s safety. Each
parent will have to sign a waiver before their child can play.
Here`s what to expect upon arriving for practices and games. (Please know that
adaptions to any of the information below may be made at any time, as needed, to
comply with Governor`s orders).
1) Players, Coaches & Spectators will have their temperature checked upon entering
the facility. If their temperature is above 100.4° Fahrenheit, and/or they are exhibiting a
cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, other respiratory symptoms, or at least
two of the following symptoms: chills, repeated shaking with muscle pain, headache,
sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell they will be prevented from entering the
facility. The person will receive a department information sheet on protocol for
returning. Please maintain 6 feet spacing while standing in line outside the gym for your
2) Any participants or members of the public diagnosed with COVID-19, having
exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 or having had contact with a person that has or is
suspected to have COVID-19 within the past 14 days will be prohibited from entering
3) Players must wear a face mask during the check-in and temperature check
process. It can be removed once the player is inside the court area.
4) Coaches will direct players to their designated areas. Player’s hands will be
sanitized as they check-in/check-out each day.
5) One parent (or other spectator) per player may attend practices or games.
6) Spectators MUST wear a face mask while inside the gym building!
7) If a Player, Coach or Spectator develops a fever or illness during a game or
practice, they must immediately remove themselves from the gym.
On Court Guidelines:
1) No more than 25 participants in any specific area/group on the court.
2) Participants should sit on the player’s bench/gym stands at least 6 feet apart.
3) Spectators MUST wear a face mask, bring their own chairs and sit or stand at least
6 feet apart!
4) All equipment must be sanitized prior to being used the next day.
5) Common surfaces will be disinfected regularly.
6) Until further notice, post-game handshakes will be suspended.
7) Communal sharing of food or water bottles, including team snacks, will be
8) Participants and fans will enter the front lobby and exit the side door after each
game or practice.
9) Game times and practices will be spaced apart and we ask teams NOT to show up
while a current game or practice is in progress. Please wait outside the building until
instructed to enter and maintain social distancing while waiting.
If you do not feel safe under these conditions and protocols, you need to request to pull
out. If so, we will credit you $160 towards the Fall/Winter season. If you have any
questions, please contact a league administrator or Spring commissioner.
NEW THIS YEAR WE ARE USING A NEW ONLINE SCHEDULING SYSTEM. COACHES AND PARENTS CAN FOLLOW THEIR TEAM BY TEXTING THEIR TEAM ID TO 234-542-6343