Welcome to the Spring Break Shootout. We’re glad you have joined us for this exciting event. We wish your team the best of luck and hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our staff. We want to make your participation an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
Every team must provide their official YBOA printed scoresheet for each game. Scoresheets can be printed from your team account at yboa.org.
All teams must submit copies of the following forms:
1. Current YBOA Roster/Membership
2. Birth Certificate (each player listed on official roster)
3. Report Card (each player listed on official roster)
*Everyone must wear masks at all times in the facility/gym
*Coaches, athletes and Referee`s are not required to wear mask during the game
*To help practice social distancing. Please do not enter the facility until 10 minutes before your gametime and leave immediatly after your game.
LIVE! Scores & Standings
YBOA Alabama is excited to offer our teams a free service for all sanctioned YBOA Alabama events. You and your entire team can receive real-time scores and game updates on your phone throughout the tournament. This free service is available to all coaches, parents, players and guests.
To receive a text on your cell phone with game results and next game information:
- Text your Team ID Number to 205-291-2828.
- Your Team ID Number is located on the game schedule next to your team name.
- You will receive texts with your team’s scores and next game information upon completion of every game.
- Sign up to follow scores and results of as many teams as you would like (separate ID numbers with comma).
(ages 13 & up)
Saturday: $15.00 Sunday: $10.00
Saturday $10.00 Sunday $5.00
(5 & Under)
Teams must provide their own warm-up basketballs. Home team will provide game ball.
State & National Power Rankings
YBOA has a New! State and National Power Rankings System for 2021. This new feature will allow teams to view the history, game restults and rankings from other teams around the state and country.