Welcome to the YBOA Sunshine Super National Qualifier. We’re glad you have joined us for this exciting event. We wish your team the best of luck and hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our staff. We want to make your participation an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
YBOA Membership & Scoresheets
Every team must be active member of YBOA and provide their official YBOA printed scoresheet for each game. Memberships can be created and scoresheets can be printed from your team account at yboabasketball.com.
All teams must submit copies of the following forms:
1. Current YBOA Roster/Membership
2. Birth Certificate (each player listed on official roster)
3. Report Card (each player listed on official roster)
Check-In Days & Times
Saturday, March 26, 20222
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
210 Cypress Gardens Boulevard
Winter Haven, Florida 33880
LIVE! Scores & Standings
Florida YBOA is excited to offer our teams a free service for all sanctioned YBOA events. You and your entire team can receive real-time scores and game updates on your phone throughout the tournament. This free service is available to all coaches, parents, players and guests.
To receive a text on your cell phone with game results and next game information:
- Text your Team ID Number to 407-901-2121.
- Your Team ID Number is located on the game schedule next to your team name.
- You will receive texts with your team’s scores and next game information upon completion of every game.
- Sign up to follow scores and results of as many teams as you would like (separate ID numbers with comma).
State & National Power Rankings
The All New! YBOA National Power Rankings gives teams, players, coaches, friends and families an interactive team experience.View your team`s National Ranking with other teams across the United States and Puerto Rico.
1. Compare your National Ranking with other teams across the United States & Puerto Rico.
2. Compare your State Ranking with other teams in your state.
3. Sort Rankings by State, Grade or Gender.
4. View any team`s season history including wins, losses, points for/against, etc.
5. View any team`s game results and scores from every event during the season.
6. Share and compare information with other teams and friends.
7. Scout your opponents for upcoming games and tournaments.
(ages 13 & up)
1-Day Pass: $15.00
2-Day Pass: $25.00
$5.00 per day
(5 & Under)
Teams must provide their own warm-up basketballs. YBOA will provide game balls.